Monday, February 16, 2009

Post-Valentines Update



It's been most definitely been the most love filled Valentine's Day for me to date. In the above picture you'll see the customary box of chocolates but not depicted are the gorgeous white Calla lilies from Vera Wang Bouquets, the expensive underwear, and the framed photograph of me and my love in New Mexico..all despite his physical absence!


Also above, a pair of silver convex drop earrings I crafted yesterday, a thank you card from Olivia Olason for the Tarts painting that she won at the fundraising auctions (which fetched a nice $140 or so), and right alongside the Liquiriza de Calabira tin (Italian pure licorice that I'm supposing you never actually eat...at least I haven't found a way) is my first experiment in casting resin. You can look forward to seeing more resin casting soon.

*Notes: You'll also notice I've added a list of books I've read/and am reading for 2008-2009. Contact me if you'd like to know my thoughts or reactions on any books contained there.

No comments: